I employ the latest technologies to create skillfully crafted user interfaces that are highly functional, easy to navigate and focuses on design, usability, accessibility, information architecture, optimization and performance.
Why Web Standards?
- Accessibility: It makes the Web more accessible to people with disabilities using assistive devices.
- Device Independence: It makes it easier for Web pages to be viewed by more devices than just browsers (i.e. PDAs, smartphones, text readers, etc.)
- Faster Page Loads: Standards-compliant code is concise and simple, which lowers the file size of Web pages, resulting in pages that load faster providing a better user experience.
- Lower Bandwidth Costs: You can lower bandwidth usage and costs by reducing any unnecessary information your Web site sends to your audience. Studies have shown that using modern, standards-based design methods can reduce the weight of a site by 25% to 50%.
- Ease of Maintenance: The design process becomes more stable, ensuring that the development and integration of backend technologies is easier, faster and more cost effective. In addition, sites are easier to update, redesign and maintain.
- SEO: More search engine friendly because the markup (code) is clean, simple and succinct.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]