This toolkit is intended as a library and resource for designers and frontend developers, but it's important to first understand how the overall development environment works to best leverage the appropriate tool.
- A/B Testing Software:
A/B testing (also known as split testing) is a simple process to test two versions of a page to determine which is more successful and to help businesses ensure that every change produces positive results.
- Development Tools:
- Heat Map Software:
Heatmap software reports how your visitors click, scroll and engage with your website so you can boost your conversion rates.
- Interactive Mockup Tools:
- Performance Optimizing Documentation:
- A List Apart Webinar: Designing for Performance: Can We Have it All?
- Google Developers: Optimizing Performance
- Google Developers: The RAIL Performance Model
Several ways to decrease page load:
- File concatenation
- Minify JS and CSS
- CDN Hosted technology
- Make as few HTTP requests as possible
- Optimizing images
- Use Sprites
- Progessive JPGs
- Use CSS3 to mimick imagery